A new standard for music lovers.
The TN-300SE is a sleek and stylish analog turntable, beautifully finished in walnut or matte black. Employing a built-in Phono equalizer amplifier for Line/Phono outputs, as well as an Analog-to-Digital converter from Texas Instruments for USB digital output the TN-300SE is a versatile and incredible sounding addition to any audio system.
To ensure connection to virtually any receiver or amplifier, the TN-300SE features both line-level and phono-level outputs while the Digital signal is CD-quality PCM at 48kHz/16-bit. The TN-300SE also employs a heavy-weight aluminum die-cast platter and static-balanced straight tone arm along with an industry-standard VM (MM) type cartridge AT95E from audio-technica.
Ideal for anyone with a love for vinyl the TN-300SE is the perfect addition to any audio system.
TN-300SE-MB (Matte Black)
A stylish and simple design turntable with Built-in Phono amplifier and USB output.
- ■ Authentic belt-drive turntable
The high inertia Aluminum die-cast platter is driven by a high torque DC motor which achieves a precise and stable rotation. In addition, the polished stainless steel spindle and the highly durable bronze spindle holder deliver years of reliable, trouble free music listening.
- ■ Luxury and authentic external design
The heavy MDF cabinet minimizes unwanted resonance, and the hand polished finish gives a sophisticated edge to a durable exterior.
- ■ MM type cartridge phono equalizer amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-300SE supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
- ■ Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
The Texas Instriuments-made Analog to Digial converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC in order to quickly and easily digitize your vinyl collection. For high quality analog signal transfer to your audio system, a pair of gold-plated RCA connectors are employed for connection to either the Line or Phono input of your amplifier.
- ■ Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals
The Gold-plated terminals prevent oxidation of the head shell connectors and will provide years of relaible operation and an easily customizable platform for those who wish to employ an after market cartridge.
- ■ Static balanced straight type tone arm
A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy and an easily adjustable he anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of your favorite LPs.
- ■ 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
The TN-300SE can play LPs and EP and the TN-300SE also includes an adaptor to make it easy to spin your favorite 45s from years gone by.
- ■ audio-technica MM（VM）type phonograph cartridge AT95E
The TN-300SE comes with an audio-technica VM type cartridge with a reputation for highly accurate reading. As soon as you set up the TN-300SE, you can enjoy the high quality sound with outstanding clarity and detail.
- Authentic belt-drive turntable
- Cabinet with classic oil-finished walnut veneer (TN-300SE-WA)
- Cabinet with modern matte black finish (TN-300SE-MB)
- Manual arm lifter for analog playback
- Static balanced Straight Tone Arm
- Replaceable Head shell
- Anti-skating system prevents tracking errors
- Heavy-weight Alminum Die-cast Platter
- USB digital output for transferring music from vinyl to Mac or PC
- Built-in phono equalizer amplifier for MM type cartridge (Line/Phono output switchable)
- 2-speed Turntable including 33-1/3 and 45 RPM for LP/EP record playback
- Japan made MM-type cartridge (audio-technica AT95E) included
- Corrosion resistant gold plated terminals